Sunday, August 30, 2009

This is the first bit of free time I've had in a week

School started. I am so busy this is literally the first time I've even been able to blog. School is okay, it's school. Kind of boring, but alright. I am so glad I chose to take biology instead of normal science, it is so awesome! The very first day of class Mr.E brought out crayfish and we like picked them up and played with them and like observed their behavior. English is different than I am used to, but not bad or anything. History is pretty much the same, same with math and Latin.

What sucks is that every Wednesday and Friday I have to stay at school all day long. On Wednesdays I have to stay until 9 and on Fridays I have to stay until 11 or so, and then have to wake up un-godly early for a meet. Busy busy busy. I despise cross country and band so much. I want nothing more than to quit, but I am unfortunately not allowed.

Yesterday I had to go to a baseball game to play the national anthem with the band. I was not looking forward to this because I despise baseball. But I actually had alot of fun, I didn't watch any of the game, I don't even know who won. But I became better friends with some really cool people, had an awesome conversation with someone who I relate to really well.

My meet went well. I am as I have said before not the best on our team so compared to everyone else I sucked, but personally my time was good. I passed alot of people and didn't get passed, I wasn't last by a long shot, so I was happy enough. The girls team got second place and the guys team got first. It was cool to stand up and have our picture taken as a winning team, a new feeling for me.

But I will try to talk about more later, I have to do homework, grrr
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment